YOU ARE

Oh no, dear. You are not perfect. Far from it, in fact. But you are treasured regardless. Oh, how you are loved.  

You may never know the depth of how full of worth, how exquisite, how sweetly admired you are. Do not be blinded by the deceptions that society scornfully spits on your precious face. They are mistaken. They think they know truth, beauty, perfection- they know only their warped version of those magnificent things.

Do not heed them.

Turn and run as far and as fast as your feet will carry you from their repugnant words, and don't you dare look back. Just keep moving until the sun starts to set, and the sky is displaying the most vibrant, alluring shades you've ever seen.

And when you finally come to a halt, let the moment sink in; then sit and know that that is precisely how I see you. One of the most fascinating, awe-striking wonders- simple, yet so astoundingly extravagant and spectacular that all you can do is bask in the instant.

That is how I look at you, every single time my eyes have the privilege of meeting you.

You are beautiful.