You Will Never Know

If you are not left handed, you will never know the small annoyances that come with everyday life.

You will never understand the pain of writng in a sprial notebook or using a pen.

All of the lines are indented because your hand cannot move over any further,

and you are lucky if you can read any of the words because your hand smears the ink.

If you are not left handed, you will never know the struggle of eating at the dinner table.

Left handed people are so rare that it is inevitable that you will be sitting next to a right handed

person.

If you are not left handed, you have not learned how to eat with your arms close to your sides.

Left handed people would do anything to avoid the many awkward I'm sorry's when continuously

bumping elbows with the person next to them.

If you are not left handed, you will never know what it is like to have your grandpa joke around

saying you are "wrong handed" because you are not right handed like everyone else.

Above all, if you are not left handed, you will never know what it feels like to be extra unique.

You will never know what it feels like to be different in a world full of right handed people.

You wil never know what it feels like to have manufacturers make products like scissors and

baseball gloves just for people like you.

You will never know the feeling of someone being amazed when they find out after many years that you are indeed left handed.

If you are not left handed, you will never know what it is like to be me.