You Wow Me

You are...wow.A capital W-O-W...A complete shell shocked wide eyed beauty, You are...infatuating.Each word you say playing again and again in my head making me memorize them by heart,Each smile and burst of laughter making it hard for me to see anything other than you because there is nothing more entertaining, rich, exciting, and pure as the expressions that paint your face.You are...a canvas.You paint on yourself what you feel in that second and a second later rip it all away to paint a new emotion,The colors you use don’t just brighten the conversation, it brightens the room, the mood, the lives that stumble upon the “contradiction” you call yourself. You are...well, a walking contradiction.You are so sure of yourself and yet still manage to open your mind and question your own certain uncertainties,The optimistic outlook on every pessimistic thought brewing inside that beautiful mind that continues to sprout and blossom more and more amazing concepts and ideas.You, my love, are...intriguing.Every word in the world doesn’t quite fit you perfectly, You’re an ongoing conversation that layers itself in wit, charm, sensuality, and curiosity.Never a dull moment...so sharp, you cut off everything around so the only thing in clear focus is you...you don’t mean to.You, my dear, are...so beautiful.Roses and Lillies bloom in the presence of you, the sun can’t shine half as bright as the light in your eyes and yet you still question what the brightest star in this universe is...and the answer is always you.You, my world, are...unstoppable.Your heart, each beat causes a wave of energy strong enough to push any negativity away,The vibes that radiate off of you can change even the most stubborned iced hearts, they melt instantly in the aura of you.And as much as I don’t want to admit it, You, my soul, are unbreakably me.Learn to love yourself everyday.This list is never finished because you continue to grow, you are amazing. You are just Wow. Tana Fletcher