You'll Remember Me

Creme brulee in the air and the craziness is the only affair. Where distinct chatter of gossip and rumours are never so scarce. A web of highlights and check marks seem to follow in streams. With a check list of deceptions that are only in dreams. A hurricane of fire is about to unleash. In a kitchen so dark, where sweetness has burned. At least three times each and no perfection is earned. All you smell is the charcoal of candy, rusted from fire. Poor woman, it's her only desire. To another who has been working so hard. But for her, dissapointment is never too far. She will dream of her freedom. From a circus so hard. Souffle to the left and chocolate mousse to the right. I have another decision that will make it a fight. The first server in, the second one out. Another type of show piece from a chef I always wonder about. I question his antics, his methods, and his topics. Im constantly wondering why the hell everything has chocolate. Four have left, three more will try to survive, a summer of madness and try not to cry. When the season begins and he will try once again. The smell of darkness and chocolate will become a new friend. Creme brulee I remember from the time I have left. That day when that space was a place to begin. I started with danish and chocolate croissants. Three years of adventures that have become some new fonts. I embark on a new ventures until the day I may return, to my once first home where I started alone. By the time the show will begin, the clatter of plates will commence once again. I will have made something new and innovative. That will have people saying, that was Pastry Chef Adrian Romero. Look. There he goes. It's him! He's done it again!

Grant-Grey Porter Hawk Guda

Powerful expression. Always let poetry fill your life. Keep expressing your heart.