101 DAYS IN.

Make America Great Again!This country used to pride itself in Being a "melting pot" of a nation. Now the mention of immigration bringsControversy as if it is dirty. Make America Great Again!Yet another period of time weDeny people asylum and standby as Bombs are dropped and civilians are shot.  Make America Great Again! For men think they should be allowed To dictate her womanhood and fate.  Make America Great Again!The KKK shall be protected and respected By our police but If you chant black lives matter you just might be Objected and selected to some Spray. Make America Great Again!Our country is peaking in hate crimes, Have you ever had a stranger screaming theyCan't tolerate seeing your religion pray?Being left in dismay, Is this not 'America the brave'? Make America Great Again! "Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free"But the Statue of Liberty forgot that our Cheeto in Chief Dislikes giving you a cure if it's something you cannot Afford.  Make America Great Again!Science is giving us the words Our Earth is crying for us to understand. Climate change is not an ugly slur It needs to be heard. How can you be a supporter of A gag order on scientists telling the people You can't breathe and eat green paper. Make America Great Again!Because the disabled, old, and sick Treatments have been upgraded.Because the colored, women, and poorHave become educated.And well, affordable care and funded education isn't The making for a billionaire with a paid vacation.