All I need is success

All I need is success, this means I want to succeed. In whatever I do, I want to make sure I can make a difference. I would say all I need is poetry but I’m pretty sure you knew that already. I want to write my rhymes as I take the world for a ride. Jotting my thoughts down as I  graduate and go into my career path. Journaling my experiences so I can look back and say, “I did that!”. All I need is reassurance, assure me that I am doing great, tell me that I am getting there. All I need is to be told that I am beautiful, boost my ego , make me forget what it means to have low self-esteem. All I need is acceptance, tell me you want me and compliment my presence. There are a lot of things that I need, rather big or small, I do need these things. But ultimately, all I need is for my needs to be met. Given that, I worked hard to get where I’m at. Given that, I humbled myself before it was too late. Given that, all I need is to feel accomplished. My main goal is to remain focused and graduate from college with integrity knowing I didn’t take out any loans because I earned enough scholarship money. This is success, All I need is success, that means I want to succeed. In whatever I do, I want to make sure I can make a difference. I would say all I need is poetry but I’m pretty sure you knew that already. I want to write my rhymes as I take the world for a ride. Jotting my thoughts down as I  graduate and go into my career path. Journaling my experiences so I can look back and say, “I did that!”. All I need is reassurance, assure me that I am doing great, tell me that I am getting there. All I need is to be told that I am beautiful, boost my ego , make me forget what it means to have low self-esteem. All I need is acceptance, tell me you want me and compliment my presence. There are a lot of things that I need, rather big or small, I do need these things. But ultimately, all I need is for my needs to be met. Given that, I worked hard to get where I’m at. Given that, I humbled myself before it was too late. Given that, all I need is to feel accomplished. My main goal is to remain focused and graduate from college with integrity knowing I didn’t take out any loans because I earned enough scholarship money. This is success and that’s all I need.