Bread and Circuses

90660

"Give them bread and circuses" - keep the stomachs of the masses full and keep their eyes focused on the oblong box in the corner of the room and you will control them. Them, the masses that long only for food that passes from the mouth, to the stomach, to the toilet, not knowing of the amazing process that just took place inside of their bodies! Digestion! The masses digest the food but not the information, "aye, there's the rub"; they know of the world but they know not of themselves. Break the chains, keep not your eyes affixed to the television, and realize why it is that they give you "bread and circuses"! Drive yourself from that oblong box and the food that hinders you and realize that as long as they keep you full and entertained, they can control you! Are you participating or viewing? Can you truly speak freely? Exit the circus, place the bread back on the table, and participate.