Chicago black boy

Gun shots and screaming gave our city a new meaning.street gangs thriving n rising claiming there is no way out. Truth of the matter you just have to open yo mouth. But close yours for a second and listen to my message we are walking blessings to this earth. We let power of one person ruin our self worth whose to say a girl is a hoe cause she been with so many men. On the other hand we be with so many women dat we call it pimpin come on y'all we tripping over our 200 dollar Jordans scuffing up the shoe moms can hardly afford all we hear about is the police killing innocent people know in our neighborhood we do its cool since we so call not equal kids dropping out of school losing out on their education not know in it not just a test of knowledge but of hard work and dedication to make yourself a smarting people in our society thinking to my self its about that time to go hand out with mommy in that long waiting for government aid my brother scared me when he became a muslim he always say white folks don't trust them.I thought the complete opposite saying your wrong God wants us to live nice and long as you can see, Satan chains are that strong he split us up and cause sickness to bone he spit us up on purpose so we can't come together for God great service we should all pray for our city cause we filled with so much talent we scared to use it well I'm about to before I end up on the 5oclock news dreams are not far the are actually kinda close failure from success is what we fear the most.

Jnslaughter1

It was my first time hope it seem good more are to come in the future.

MVP-Most Valuable Poet

AMEN 

well said

continue to write where trust in The Lord to guide you & your actions