confessions

Mama: Taa (tay-yah) .... never let a nigga think you need him! See that was my weakness and I swear to god I'm like this for a reason! My dad passed I was 8 and shit I raised myself, and grandma spoiled me I was alone... the last child left, passed out in the kitchen xanax different prescriptions, mama stayed doped I guess that's where I get my addiction. And I ain't making excuses I know I make my own descisions. I just want you to see throught my eyes ... Taa this aint the life I envisioned! So babygirl think before you let someone else in, you left that boy? You know the one I met a while back? I see it in your eyes girl but does he love you back?... Remmeber that week you stayed with me in atalnta? that night he blewup your phone just to try and get you jealous.

Taa: Never met ya pops but maybe it's good you hardly did either. I heard he beat your moms and drunk now I see where you get your endeavors! And how come our weaknesses the same? how come you can succomb to yours and I can't?! Maybe because I see how it made you and I don't wanna suffer the same fucking fate!! And yea he's gone maybe he'll never come back which is a relieve... but at the same time so fucking sad! I hate these lonely nights I miss the thought of what we had, but in reality theirs no love in me you taught me that! I think I just tried it out to prove a point.. that I'm not some cold-hearted selfish bitch that's easily annoyed! But I knew before I started he could be it, who'd of thought I'd fall in love and It'd become my weakness! But that's something he could never know, and I could never tell, cause if I did I'd have to explain how living with you was hell! About how you loved a man and after that another came, and after every other man another child to raise! And if I explained to him then I'd have to expalin to everyone else, how you branded my way of thinking and turned me against myself!