Covered by his hands

33125

Covered By His Hands Someone help me I’m covered by his hands 2 years old and being touch by this man Please hear me out if you can I know I’m a baby and it’s hard to understand But I know that what’s happening to meWasn’t part of God plans…Now I am 6 a little bit older And a lot more bolder just got out theTub when this man rub me allOver my neck and my shoulders I was shook and scared shivering in the cornerNaked and afraid chills going Down my back as I start to get colder...He whispers in my ear don’t say A word if I keep my Mouth shut I won’t get hurt..But the worse thing was me keeping silent So when I told I was called a liar And whipped with a cordAll cause mommy thought I was being defiant…Now I’m 14 years old And yet again stuck on this road…One day he came in my room while I was changing  and shuts the door he looks me up and down biting his lips craving for more…I am now 26 years oldAnd it’s time for the truth to unfold I found my voice and now The truth should be told…But it’s too late to take a stand Because 12 years ago I was found and pronounced Dead in my room now I’m stuck In a box underneath the world while my story Is still covered by his hands.   ~Asia Porter ~02/02/2018