The Dance

As soon as his hand grasped hers,her heart felt complete.All her worries left as he spun her across the floor.When he pulled her close all her pain drifted away,leaving her in the comfort of his embrace.His love filled her in the moment...the moment their eyes met when her dipped her.Her hazel eyes filled with wonder when she noticed the passion being held in his.The dance was never meant to be more than a song,something to fill the void,block out the silence.They never knew the dance would take them farther than any lyrics had before.And yet, no matter how scary these steps have become;he cradles her in his embrace, her eyes never waver from his,their trust blossoms and love grows and they glide across the cold floor.The dance was never meant to be more than a song,something to fill the void, block out the silence.They never knew the dance would take them further than any lyrics had before...