Dear Privileged Little Girl

90250

"Cash Me Outside, How Bout Dat"

Dear little white privileged girl by now you must be feeling yourself and adoring all of the money and fame that you are receiving huh? Telling people off left and right and running a muck wherever you go stating and I quote "you learned it from the streets" first off shut your mouth because the correct term is that you "stole" what WE had given you. Just like with the fried chicken and biscuits, rock n' roll, corn rolled braids, fancy dancy moves such as "twerking" and now the words that we gave you. From the way how history is making it play out every time we come up with something new it's always being stolen because cornrolls, rap music, guns, weed, twerking on Maury, screaming at our baby fathers, using vulgar "ghetto" terms, lack of education, and being aggressive wherever we go and to whomever we meet is "rachet" but when you do it, it's cause for media attention and paparazzi's, huh, funny how that works. 

When you hit your mother and call the cops doing a dangerous prank on her that could have resulted in having her put in jail and you in foster care all that you get is a slap on the wrist and a trip to Dr.Phil while I remember when I said my first curse word I got a pop in the mouth and bad beating with the belt, bruh I may need Jesus but you need Madea. Ever since from the fifth grade I've been cracking open books, making sure to articulate my words correctly and dot my I's trying to show the next generation, my children that we do not have to settle for a life of welfare checks and child support and in one fail swoop, almost overnight you made my life's work look like it was nothing. Sit down and let me give you a history lesson.

Rosa Parks, Martin Luther King Jr. both were peaceful civil rights leaders who fought oppression with peaceful resolutions. Even as they were all spit on, screamed at, pissed on, and forced to watch as their peers or neighbors were lynched by their very necks. Malcolm X and Nelson Mandela fought for the right to be free and to not see their people be shot in front of their faces anymore, so tell me pumpkin what's your reason to fight? I bet if they were still alive they would be like "who are you?". Is this a diss? You bet your sweet life that it is. You get fame for pretending to be someone who you truly are not while my mom had to breathe life back into me for a 2nd time all because I was always told that and I quote "I'm a white girl in a black girl's body" and that's supposed to be bad. 

Buy my mom a house, take care of my twin, stay humble, and make enough money to make my family proud is the game plan all the while always remembering to respect my elders because your age do not got anything to do with fame, sheesh. You think that all of these people respect and truly do love you but oh sweet little princess you're nothing but a Chihuahua and you better be careful because this pit bull will knock you off your pedestal. My name is Omesha and I am the princess of Poetry. You should be mad because you're a joke and although some people may clap and applaud you just remember that you are still just a privileged little bitch in my eyes and just like John Lewis imma walk away from your foolish ways. 

#Black Lives Matter