Defensive Phase

See, I thought I go ahead and say it. That it takes certain widths to explore the widths with the bliss full blood, shattered skin around the wrist, shooting blood and killing pus like cysts. My breathe is the banana clips words are the bullets with hollow tips. Your body target armored down in aluminum steel, given you a taste of what I feel as I see the bullets go through, swaying like ricocheting bullets. Like Eminem's ripoty-lickity-split You see I saw I'm me screaming, yaahhhh!, boom to boom boom BLAH!! I wake up to a glimpse of news with old news that made a new scene suicidal attempts of a forever living soul, inordinate obscenity, absurd serenity, facades of happiness, blended vanquished shredded love compromised to exposure of a shadow with a facade of a human being who stands and tries to face reality through the fantasies he's living with low income and poor emotional salary. Breaking ice, shattered glass with cob web cracks, from someone who tries to carry it all on a back that's not physically supported by mosses, skuliosis, fainting to the loss of blood ,never took the breathe off the trigger, you see I'm still shooting until I see a intact death of over kill not just epilepsy....... He's much like the USA old rusted copper covered in more copper and never fixed, sprinkled with twinkle toes, topped with false truths and truthful lies. Waiting for clocks to grow wings so time flys by. And glocks grow euphoria to keep trigger happy. Never thought I see you fall out the sky. Read the forecast , chance of cats and dogs, it rained, but no dogs. Static humid hair, nine, scared to death, terrified like pussies. But all the same cats. Let me rehearse the thirst of "Hip(touch hip) hop"(hop forward) poetry, and yes I fucked poetry first. 

Nock knock Novo

...