Dreams of reality

Fri, 01/05/2024 - 04:59 -- Eyez

Yesterday was today, today was tomorrow as tomorrow is today so with a grateful heart I take a drag then puff it out to the universe knowing and accepting that our everyday struggles is nothing but an endless journey towards the life we desire although the cacophonies of life will always play in our thoughts in different rhythm which echoes as voices to distract or attract the life that we need.

Heartbreak bends us for failures to limit us and our empty pockets removes the veil in our eyes to teach that compassion and true love is almost extinct but if we can inculcate it with a little more of patience in our own way understanding that we're between bad and evil so we're between a hero and a villain with choices that shouldn't sprout from how we feel but from a drive with passion of what should be done.

Today I feel so lonely and alone in my solitude so I plunged into my deepest desire of nothing and it felt good till it hit me, I'm human and as humans there are phases of our lives with desires that must be achieved so I held my thoughts by the hand and sailed to the present where eureka became the anthem after realising that we all need someone to love, something to do and something to hope for so without instant gratification we wake and bake with hopes in our heart till our dreams become reality.