Dynamic Soul

I am a courageous soldier

No, I am not Cleopatra, ruler of Egypt who sought to defend Egypt from the expanding Roman Empire; nor am I one of your British Royal Princesses. I am an ambitious dynamic woman of faith and persistence, of philosophical thought and warmhearted – and I might even be said to possess an exuberant mind. I am a courageous soldier, understand, simply because I have risen from my deepest fears and defeated the erroneous vision that one has to be how society dictates. Like the popular trends seen in a glass cube with unrealistic expectations of figures whom seek perfection in imperfection. It is a though, I am standing between infinite rows of society clones. When they first approached they only see, what they want to see, only to soon realize, what their eyes see, is a reflection of what they most seek; individualism.

In spite of quixotic assumptions, a wise soul comprehends the inevitable truth that lies within rationality and our idiosyncratic spirit.