Fight

Once there was a mighty warrior lost in the confusion of her soul at some point she began to see her soul's shades of hurt she saw blacks and blues with some purple hues she'd been cracked but yet to be broken by the wonders of this life she's beginning a love hate relationship with

Nights grew long and the pain didn't seem to numb only worsen as the days turned to weeks and the weeks into months at times it seemed only a dream, but night eventually turned to day and the pain dulled enough to a royal blues' memory 

"Will I ever find the light again???"

Working while the day yielded light her heart ponder the trivial delights mastering much of little diligently seeking a hard thrill to kill what awaits when dusk comes however that thrill she sought waned in the light

Searching to and fro seeking to heal the bruises that only the soul sees hiding behind the bravado lessoning the crescendo of her racing heart wondering if she should continue what her heart had started

Facing the night daring to be engulfed in the comforting beauty of its dark mystery what was yet unknown to her trembling soul as the light twilighted into night