Gone Forever

The smell of wet due at the tip of my nose. How it felt when we walked in the mornings for fresh air. i can feel you holdiing my hands as if it was just yesterday.The memory of your faroite morning song Mr.Sun still plays in my head like a CD set to repeat. Wearing those blue jean overralls and some black rainboots with a yellow trim so that the big monsters(insects) wouldnt eat our skin as you  would say.

A pathway embedded with our footsteps would lead us to our favorite hideout. The place were
we could go to play with our imagination. From walking with the dinosaur's to being king's and
queens of england. The mornig breeze would blow through our clothes making little bumps on
skin like if an rash was being formed.

And when it was time to go you would pick me up and turn me around. " that was getting you ready for outter space" you would always say with a chuckle. As we walked back to the big blue house you could always spot a red bird and blow kisses at it."that bird symbolizes good luck" you replied. Every time i see a red bird i blow a kiss just like you would if you where still here.