hero

pe19 2dt
United Kingdom

Today I went to sleep and I tossed and turned
I realized I love myself and others too much
To let a person diminish with their low self esteem
I learned that some men do not prefer one queen
They prefer 5-7 brazen women who do not mind sharing a man who doesn't have it together
It is their self esteem that likes to control his weakness through sexual exploitation and his weakness to not strengthen himself through God but through the exploitation specifically of women to build his self esteem.

Blood all over the vegetables and he would still offer to her as a gift: it is desperate cries for love that he would never find in her, and she will never fond in him.

To love means to do so without competition, without envy, without ego, without lies, without judgement...

This poor many polygamy, what I like to call it, made me realize..that is not for me

No.. I am not the girl who can share my love for 1 man with 6 other women.

I am a grown woman that will have 1 good man that has only my back and I have only his.

I am a wife in traning.

It is the men in my life that loved me so much that I learned
It is the women in my life that loved me so that I know
It is the broken men i see in my life that i know
It is the broken women i see in my life that i know
Who wants a man who is seeing different women and you chase him to be loved?
Why live a lie?
Many women do!!

I am not many women

I am a Queen: I am EVERY woman and I thank God for giving me dimension and like a diamond I am becoming dynamic.

I will be created for God's pleasures, not a street devil that drinks the woman's freedom and her precious life beauty out of his own envy of her: and I will not be the woman that knows this and allows it: I shall elevate and emancipate myself from this unwanted and unwelcomed treatment!