I Control Me

Take a deep breath; I need to take this one last breath, instead of replenishing my thoughts, you have corrupted them, while turning these so what I thought, admonished thoughts, into something more than what I can conceive a burst thats so enlighten has come over me. Cause I am no longer like these self absorb humans, I'm over you, I'm more than you. So no, there's no way my state of mind can ever again be ruled by you. yes you once ruled my thoughts you once ruled my actions only because I cared, but since my mind has been converted into a feeling that allows me to feel free, caring for you is no longer apart of me. When I say you, I mean all, all of you that let me fall. All of you serpents in my corner, you was there from the beginning but you were really out to destroy me. All of you demised minds I despise you. so I take a deep breath, I thought you were going to be there when I take my last breath, instead you took my crown of dignity, which was all I had left. Yet, I'm still over you I'm more than you cause my mind is free, so no, there's no way my state of mind can ever again be ruled by you, I control me.

MVP-Most Valuable Poet

you have the power to live a better life

no one has no control over you

always imprison yourself from stupidities, ignorance, abuse, etc.........

very emotionally driven piece

charlena cole

Thank you much