live like its your last

to dream is to set a standard by which we all could live, a future glance at what is to come or what could be, a hope for a better futue or at least one apart from the one in which we live,to glance around and see the truth and know what hopes the people around us have in this world we live, tomorow could be a better day, or it could be tougher than the last, but every day is a new day, so lets make sure we use some class, live every moment in style and place our own touch apon it, live life with a full heart, not a half, if your going to fail make it interesting,so those around you look back and glance, maby they wonder if hed do better if he had another chance, every day is a new day, so start every morning fresh you never know when your last moment is so make every second count. we try try tand try again in the face of great opposition, this is our greatest quality,so never let it go, through pain and suffering we truly discover what we are made of, as we look back we can honestly say, I'm looking forward to this next day. this tale could go on and on but I'll cut it short with a repeat of this true fact, every day is a new day so live it like it's your last.