Loves rythm

It's so hard to love, when you've been hurt

you try and try to get it right but no matter what, it seems like you lost it

forever

even with friends and faimily around you, you make your distance greater and they all wonder

why

they help you out and try to hold your hand but you reject them in an instant, try to explain but all that comes out is a

whisper

they ask you to repeat what you said and you call it off too neglagent to take your explanation further. your friends and family bid you good bye worried they may never see you again, but what can you do?

your so cold and emotionally dry it hurts to cry, so you just sit and hope the next day your more numb to the pain than the day before

until one day a special person comes along, and takes your hand and instead of pull away, you feel warmth, you almost forgot what it was like, you don't know why but you like it

warmth

when you feel sad they hold you close and tears fall from your eyes only this time it doesnt hurt, you feel relief as the pain you felt leaves your body and all your worries seem to wash away

Love

they make you trust again, and you call up your friends and family, and try to reach out to them, just to talk about this old feeling you found again, and they are filled with such joy to see you so happy, so happy your ready to live again, then they thank that person who gave it back to you.

Love