Loving your BestFriend

75228

Is it wrong to love someone knowing that they can’t love you back? With the reason they can’t love is because of someone else? ‘Cause that someone else hurt them when they were together and now that they’re not your love still can’t manage to get over them. You want to love that person, to prove to that person that everybody is not the same, that there’s somebody who is willing to love them. But they’re not ready to get involved in another relationship, so you’re left alone shutout from the one person you want. And it hurts more when you’re best friends, but you want to be more than friends. But because of their ex they’re still not ready, they’re scared to get hurt again. Even though you know deep down that you won’t hurt, that you’ll actually love them more than you even love yourself. They’re hurt because of their ex and now you’re hurt because of them. But the problem is that they don’t know you truly feel; it’s not like you can tell them. You want to tell them, to pour out your heart. But you know that if you do, if you don’t get the response you want, the response you need, that you might lose a friend. But not just any friend, a best friend, a real friend, a true friend; you know that if you let them know how you truly feel you might lose the person you love, the person who gave meaning and purpose to your life. And that’s what hurts most of all. The feeling of having to choose between being alone and miserable because you’re scared of pouring out your heart to your best friend that you love; or being depressed because you lost that best friend because of you poured out your heart just to find out they only see you as a friend. So you end up stuck, right in the middle; neither happy nor sad, loving or depressed. Emotions suck, they really do. They make you feel things when you don’t want to, make you think different. Emotions is the one thing in life, when in a split-second you can go being the happiest person in the world to being sad, so depressed that you don’t want to live anymore. All because you fell in love with the one person who you’re not supposed to fall in love with, your best friend.