Me and my pale horse

How long does it take to spin a web around your fingertips? When did you forget to wrap tighter around my punctured wounds and your empty promises. How strong will it hold? I guess the weather agreed when my struggling stopped. I then remembered what it’s like to feel cold marble resting against my head as you left the chipped absence of your embrace… I wonder who chipped it anyway. How do the water droplets collect uncertainty? Did anyone tell you the silk was from me? Because I grieved when I found Venus smothered in hard fabric and blood stained sheets threaded from your lies… I died long before you spun your last words because they got all tangled up in our last kiss. Is this mottled splotchy light what they call white? Because I lost my bed so I decided to sleep on the floor. Thinking of death keeps me awake as I try to justify my thoughts of what it’d be like to die. I don’t move, I don’t blink, I just try and breathe, but the floor is too dusty and cold. My lips are cracked and my cheeks suddenly hollow, so I smile at my pale horse sitting in the corner.
I hear whispers in the dark of life asking death, “why does everyone love me but hate you?” death replied softly, “because you’re a beautiful lie, and I’m a painful truth.”

I waited and waited but life never replied…

I would have accepted the painful truth but dying young is overrated And my pale horse told me not too.