My Horrible Life and Turn Around

What has happened to me in my life? It all started after I was born on Saturday, November 21, 1998 when I was five years old in Stillwater, Oklahoma. I did have a twin at one time, but, sadly, she had passed away ten hours after she was born, and she was born on the same day I was. her name was Abigail Rodgers, and my family has called her Abby ever since her death on November 21, 1998. I was near death myself. I had a bleed in my brain, which after I was born, I wasn't breathing for the first 20 minutes after I was born. My twin and I ended up being 2 1/2 months early. We weren't due for delivery until February 1999, but my mom had gone into labor early. I had weighed 1 lb and 15 oz at birth. I had to remain in the NICU for 2 1/2 months after I was born. From the moment I was born, I was a special needs child. I was born to my parents, Kim and Cliff Rodgers. I have one sister who is alive. Her name is Hannah Rodgers, and she was born on May 27, 1997. My sister, mother and I had been abused by the hands of my father, he physically, mentally and verbally abused my sister and me, and he verbally abused our mother. After 6 years of the abuse, my family and I had finally had enough. We left Stillwater, Oklahoma on February 13, 2009 with nothing but the clothes on our backs, and two changes of clothes. We moved an hour and a half south to Seminole, Oklahoma, where we currently live. We lived with my aunt Twila Mason, for a little under one year. On January 4, 2010, we left my aunt's house and moved to 121 Randolph Drive, and we had lived there for a little over one year. On March 20, 2011, however, we had moved out of the housing complex, and into the house we currently live in now. as I mentioned, I have a sister named Hannah, and I love her to death. She is currently in her sophomore year at the University of Central Oklahoma, and I am in my senior year of high school. I am expected to graduate on May 25, 2017 with the rest of the senior class. My plans after high school are to attend the Oklahoma State University Institute of Technology, where I will be studying music composition. I hope to be on NBC's The Voice one day. I hope to become famous for my music one day. Speaking of my music, I have been a singer-songwriter since March 15, 2015. I also happen to be gay, and I am wanting a boyfriend. I hope that myself and other gay men will eventually be accepted in the community. That is what my life has consisted of, and it's turn around.