My Life

Sun, 04/21/2013 - 13:55 -- alegrah

I feel i'm on my own
as sticks and stones hit my body
I say they'll never hurt me, but the words are so sharp
it's like a knife going deeply never ending
Yet God stands next to me cause Jesus gave me access to thee

I'm one who hurts and has pains that keeps me down ignoring my gains
My weaknesses are what hold me it's like a continues earthquake that shakes me
Never letting me be free holding me bondage never letting me be

I seem to always surrender and say I got you devil, yet he's not my friend
Not even a ken. He's phony and fake seems to spit in my face

I still never realized how uncivilized he was till i took off my shades that was blinding me from Gods mercy love and grace.
God seems to wrap His arms around me never leaving me, seems to always nag me, but i'm not mad at thee
I seem to be slightly afraid of the way that we communicateeee… it's like i'll make a promise to never sin, but sin is like my skin never going away…attached to me easily seen each day.

Yet i wanna shake the devil off, but too afraid i'll be too holy…but ummmm would you rather be a h-harlet or holy?

I just got to keep in mind that my sin is the time…the time that Jesus took to walk with the cross…the time He was mocked, abused, and neglected? You ever thought that you can mock Jesus?

Listen, He says come out of the world, but yet we stay in it and trying to lie "saying your name is Bennit". We abused the reasons for why He gave us a tongue…sit in church like God you're the one, but then in our car singing "LOVEEEE" having too much fun.

Left Him neglected by saying He's the one when you know he hasn't really won.

Is victory really mine or just singing songs to waste time..to cover up what you do when you wine and dine? I'm not trynna expose you. I'm trying to show you that we cover up, but the cover is too clear, but God said leave it alone i've got it from here.

Poetic Herpies

Other people share the same pain.
To be unaceepted in his grace.
Are problems we all have to face.

We all try our best.
To past this final test.
Heaven, is what we want to taste.

But the devil.
Like a snake he has a posion.
To rot our soul.
However, we all still have choices.

We can spread the joy.
Or be consumed by evil.
Be Satans toys.
And be childs of an upheaval.