My naked atelophobia and cingulomania for my beloved

When you’re naked there is nothing covered. Everything is on display. When you’re naked the thin or thick layer you once had are removed. The layers you once had no longer keep whatever you contained beneath it concealed. You are seen. You are shown. When two devoted individuals have reached maximum comfort with one another they remove these coatings. They have gained each other’s trust and acceptance to the point of enhanced security of one another. This is how it should be but sadly it’s not always the case. He didn’t have many imperfections or disfigurements in her eyes. Her eyes saw only the beauty of the sculptured man in front of her. However, it was her own eyes that deceived her when it came to viewing herself. As he helped her unzip the layers she kept contained inside, her mind began to race knowing that all the secrets she once had kept to herself were spilling out right in front of his erotic gaze for her. As each piece of garment began to hit the floor slowly, the more her shame began to rise. She felt as if she was repulsive in his eyes, but she didn’t know all he saw was a uniquely painted canvas. As she waited for him to speak poorly of her, he did no such thing. He called each and every part of her beautiful. This was the best thing she’s heard in a long time. It was as if he put out a violent fire that had been burning inside of her for years within a few minutes, a few words, a few glances. She felt she was unlocked from shackles that she was trapped in within her own mind. When these shackles were removed, she noticed all the marks they left but she knew these would heal all in a matter of time. As he went deeper into her with more intimacy, he noticed there was a new light that started in her. It was not big it was not violent it was something beautiful, he could only imagine how this new light could make her stronger. As he gave a piece of himself to her, he felt a new satisfaction knowing she would be healed in good time. He was not aware of what was beneath her layers, but he did not run when he did, he helped save her from her own mind and this was something she could never forget, it was one of the best things he had ever done for her. As the process came to a close, she began to release her emotions through the only way she knew how. Her tears. Her tears started escaping from the tiny holes embedded in her eyes. Why was she crying? The feeling he gave her was so impactful she was sad that it had to end. He noticed her tears beginning to be heavier, so he rapidly wiped them as they were falling and with this, he made her promises he never Imagined fleeing from his mouth. He promised to remain with her always, especially after she showed him what was beneath everything, she had wrapped up over. That day she was naked. That day she was naked, and he was naked with her. This is not a story about two lovers experiencing their first sexual encounter together. This was a story of my naked atelophobia and cingulomania for my beloved. This was a story of a girl opening up to the person she loved for the first time.