My Queen

Fri, 04/12/2013 - 22:28 -- Nakhil

Baby Girl, your smile is like finding a rare clam that carries a string of pearls; valuable, unique. Cherished by many, but not held by all. I wish to hold you. I wish to carry you everywhere and show off the face that is imcomparable to others.
I'd like to get lost in a city where the stars can't find us and midnight lasts forever. A new tomorrow, a new beginning that stretches on from now til' eternity. A place where we can create our own Paris and lovers do not exist aside from you and I.
"Lost" will not be a word that triggers panic, but a word that invokes excitement because getting lost in your eyes, in your touch, in your love is the only journey I want to take.
Don't be startled by my feelings, but be alerted that I crave your heart and I wish to make a home there. It may seem overwhelming, a little bit unbearable, but what better way to start this than to be flattered with everlasting compliments and signs of adoration.
Allow me to find you and when I do, open up to me. This adventure is worth taking and we will soar to places you never dreamed of because they aren't real yet. We will make them; designing numerous paradises.

MVP-Most Valuable Poet

beautifull written piece