Mysterious Man

Cold rainy night I see a man waving me down Driving down the country road No one around I stop to ask what his problem is He says he totaled his car And going to see his kids I give him a ride as he hops in my car He says his destination is not Who are you old man Tell me your plan Tell me your plight Where are you going in this gray night too far We come up to driveway Been vacant for years I help the man clear the entrance As he holds back some tears We walk toward the woods I am suspicious at first See a lake in the distance With the Eeriness of a heurist The man falls down Begins to cry This place brings memories Of his family who died With sadness this place also brings him peace To find where he is troubled the least I turn toward the lake to admire the [dark] calm And look down at rain gathered in my palm I look around for the man but he is nowhere in sight He returned to where he came Back into the night