The never-ending thunder (Poem)

There were empty spaces between us

And I couldn't tolerate them anymore 

Cause' I needed you in my life I wanted to feel your lips on mine  And touch you all over Everyday, I came to school; Hoping to see you there; Noticing everything you did; wearing the same shirt everyday And being sarcastic and goofy  But, you never looked at me You didn't feel the way I did I dreaded it, but did it; touched your hand and went away And later, blushed furiously  I was heads over heals to you A boy was in love with a boy Yes, I was gay: in other words; one of us were  That's when gears changed You started talking to me Ate lunch with me Made me feel more important And shattered me to bits In an empty classroom made out with me Knocked me out with a pill Deprived me from my clothes Took pics of my bare body And put your clothes back on and left Next day, rumors spread in the school Everyone thought I made out with myself I felt ashamed and couldn't look at anyone It was like a never-ending thunder; Me being the lightning's target I wasn't even allowed in my own house Disowned by my own parents Breaking the rules of a catholic family So much punishment, for being gay; that it tore my heart out  There was a way out of this I could just kill myself And there'd be no more trouble Anyways, what did I have left? Pain, only pain...