a poem about water

Angeline Duroseau

Sept/18/14

Period.06

Poem about water                                    

Dear water,why are you the way you are?

You’re involved in every aspect of my life, yet you ask not a drop in return

Your there for me and your there for the creatures

Youre quite magnificent- especially your features

The teacher says to write bout you, yet I grew puzzeled- Wasn’t sure if id be right about you

Your so natural, so pure, and did I mention your different states?

From Solids so rough, and liquids so loose, to gases so dry!!! You do it all, and you don’t even try!!!

You need no reason to perform cohesion- when you stick to your own molecules no matter what season

And to this I might add, how you perform such a treason when you switch to adhesion, without any reason.

But all is forgiven, when you’ve given us joy, and dissolve all our problems as if you have no choice.

Its cool when your frozen, oh how great you’ll expand, as if you were chosen to be the ground of this land

And you do this trick where you float on yourself, as a solid on a liquid like a book on a shelf

Ice inside of water how charming is that, but to break that surface tension would certainly be wack

I wonder how you like when insect stroll on top of you

As if you have no significance, no relivence, no clue

As to how im portant you are and how we all feel about you

You presence is desired whether we want you or need you, and im sure you’ll be hired to water a nice tree too!

Water of water, youre there like a father, and im pretty concerned that you may be a stalker! You there when I cry you there when I shower, you there when it rains, and you there when I drink. Im pretty sure that you’ll never let me be

Water oh water im still quite greatful, and hoping that I wrote enough about you my grade should be tasteful! J