Reinventing Thoughts of Love

Thu, 06/05/2014 - 16:49 -- Yeagera

The heart can be like an open wound that you wish would heal soon. 
But it's not that easy, it needs the right love in order to start healing. 
Seeing is believing, but how can you believe if you've never felt the real feeling.
There are many ways love can come into view, & each & every day I think we are given a clue.
Love is a thing that I'm sure is amazing. 
It's something that can make a person go completely crazy just to obtain it.
You can sit there for days upon days wishing to be in love with the wrong person.
Then someday you'd realize that they were never really worth it. 
We begin to wonder why we torture ourselves when we love so much, someone that isn't infatuated with the idea of being with us. 
Too much time & effort spent on a person that doesn't deserve to be in our thoughts, not even for a penny.
Some nights your thoughts are never ending.
Wearing your heart on your sleeve, but no one can see it start to bleed. 
Trying to believe in love can sometimes be demanding, getting to the point where you can't stand it.
You search everywhere, is it here? Is it there? Is it anywhere?
You stare off into space, & slowly begin to get the picture, you've been looking in all the wrong places & at all the wrong faces.
Don't go searching for love, let it come to you.
Everything will fall into place eventually & come into view, but it will be up to you to follow through.
Your heart will be healed & you will have someone that makes you happy, cherish the moments, fore they will become everlasting.