Sip

Sip

Empty spaces of filled space full of lost hopes and dreams. I take sips on life daily and fall drunk on learned lessons and mighty trials. My mind is puzzled,

lost pieces of fine lines disturbed within dark sly streets of cities. The silent smells and loud visuals that are imposed indifferent, unfolded as I take hits on life, hits on lies, hits on broken words, I take, I take, I take and two puffs are all I need to stay blind to what I need to un-see.  

Washed up upon the shores of fallen tears and spoiled hopes, I spit back as I sip on sour packs of bitter taste. The tangy bland texture rolls off my tongue as I repeat these sips on life.

I walked the trials and songs of vivacious tunes, just sit and listen and get drunk on amuse.  Fall upon the truth and awaken to the world’s ultimate sight of reality. I cringe and tick.

My soul seems to bend throughout breathless times, and cold huffs.  I face silent chills while sipping on the worth. My nose flares as I jump oceans for my loves and puddles are sacrificed for me. I’m sent here stirred and forgotten.

Can we sip upon unwritten rain drops and vain screams? The cruel gestures of unkind ideas and mind demolished fashions. The purpose of this sip is to be reminded of the taste of what true reality is. So sip.