Sisterhood

See we as women thread cycles of shit
into bundles of gold to hold
statistics like fortune cookies
but what if that condom does break
and what if daddy never returns?

jwiener

This poem speaks of fears that females have to deal with all the time. As poets, we must act as voices for people afraid to speak, and this poem definitely speaks for all women. I liked the simile "statistics like fortune cookies" because it sends a powerful message- you do not know what lies inside the fortune cookie until you break it, and this directly relates to most events in life.

alikhan1987

I was just browsing through the internet looking for some information and came across your blog. I am impressed by the information that you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject. Bookmarked this page, will come back for more.Skin Bleach

Stormie Shadle

amazing i love this

peterjhon1

became antiques overnight when keyboards arrived and every draughtsman has had to go digital.  

social media case studies

peterjhon1

We are a team of volunteers and new initiatives in the same niche. Blog gave us useful information..

free vpn

peterjhon1

I need, thanks to offer such a helpful information here...

spyhunter 4 virus

Olivia_Par

This is also a very good post which I really enjoyed reading. It is not everyday that I have the possibility to see something like this.

www homewarranty com
home owners warranty

abanesh

great poem i was wondering if she was going to jump at the same time she was recitating redes sociales monterrey  Intercambiadores de calor en mexico  consultores en monterrey  reciclaje de solventes
 cerraduras monterrey  malla ciclonica monterrey

jhonalex

Wow what a Great Information about World Day its very nice informative post. thanks for the post.Personalized balloons for baby shower

mishirajput

You have a real ability for writing unique content. I like how you think and the way you represent your views in this article. I agree with your way of thinking. Thank you for sharing.
batteries online

whitehadseo1

KHEJHUB, a solutions-focused company, was established in 2014. The company is registered in Pakistan and is 100% EOU (Export Oriented Unit). We provide complete business solutions, which enables businesses to leverage leading edge technology to gain sustainable competitive advantages in today’s marketplace. We are known for our talent, passion, work ethic and building ongoing long term relationships and commitment through support and maintenance. Currently, the Development Centre of KHEJHUB is located in the calm and serene vicinity of GZP, close to the Indus River in the City of Cold wind, Hyderabad, Pakistan. A good team is significant to the success of any business. KHEJHUB takes pride in having a trustworthy and sturdy team of more than 15 members. Since our founding, we have worked with the best in the industry. We pride ourselves on the skills and professionalism of our team members and invest time and effort in training them to further enhance their skills. During recruitment, we take utmost care to select the most deserving candidates having high cultural values along with a calm mind-set. Our Team Managers are available round the clock for any kind of communication and information transmission so that work is not hampered in any way. Team Managers can be contacted through email, phone and any Instant Messenger convenient to the client such as MSN, Yahoo, AIM, Google Talk, Skype(SHAHZAIB.KHATRI59) and ICQ. At KHEJHUB, we value your time as much as our own. Our turn-around time is the most minimal and we assure reply within 1 business day.

<a href="​http://www.khejhub.com">graphics designer</a>

labtronixedinc

Thanks for it, i have been seeking for information regarding this material for ages and yours is that the best I even have discovered up to now.

jhonalex

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.thecleaneatingmama.com/shapeshifter-yoga-review-my-thoughts-results

rdokoye

Not very imaginative, but a good poem nonetheless. Though my expertise lies in teaching people about Nwiz.exe and other technical stuff, poetry has helped me in conveying my thoughts.

Muneer Soomro

Door to door loans is offered to all of you and you can use to meet the urgent demands including paying off fee, bills, grocery expense and even any other urgent issue. Motley Models

peterjhon1

As a matter of fact, one could certainly understand why Young Americans for Liberty,

menswear

andy54

Wonderful article this is. Certainly one of the most wonder articles that I've seen in a long time. I am really proud that you put this up today for us to read. Really appreciate it! go to https://www.rebelmouse.com/venusfactor_reviews/

BlackMen

As poets, we must act as voices for people afraid to speak, and this poem definitely speaks for all women. Buy Twitter Followers

humaiyo

You should take part in a contest for one of the best blogs on the web. I will recommend this site!
<a href="http://voyance-retour-amour.com/">voyance en ligne</a>

Aqsa Bhatti

Hi! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a team of volunteers and new initiatives in the same niche. Blog gave us useful information to work. You have done an amazing job top online banks

Ashar Arain

I liked the simile "statistics like fortune cookies" because it sends a powerful message- you do not know what lies inside the fortune cookie until you break it, and this directly relates to most events in life....

everglades national park boat tours

humaiyo

Your article was very good to me, I will be very grateful thank you very much for posting such a device.<a href="https://www.rebelmouse.com/jennyboltonboostyourbustreview/">Link</a>

andy54

I don't usually post in blogs but your blog forced me to. Awesome work! Thank you for sharing! this site

andy54

Your work is very good and i appreciate you and hoping for some more informative posts.keep writing. this site Nice information, valuable and excellent design, as share good stuff with good ideas and concepts, lots of great information and inspiration, both of which I need. this site Nice information, valuable and excellent design, as share good stuff with good ideas and concepts, lots of great information and inspiration, both of which I need, thanks to offer such a helpful information here. more info

peterjhon1

The clarity in your post is just excellent and i could assume you are an expert on this subject.

Shore excursions cagliari

humaiyo

Your blog site is very good, I really liked the article you wrote is very good thanks you.<a href="https://www.rebelmouse.com/survivetheenddaysreviews/">best place to be in a nuclear attack</a>

suteki

Pemerintah juga baru Berita Terbaru Hari Ini - Kabar Harian Terkini saja secara resmi menetapkan 1 Ramadan 1436 H jatuh pada Kamis, 18 Juni 2015. Dengan begitu, tidak ada perbedaan awal puasa dengan salah satu ormas Islam yang beberapa kali tidak sama dengan pemerintah, yaitu Muhammadiyah.

suteki

[Related: 7 Alat untuk Membangun Website Menggunakan Desain Responsif]

Pages