A Step Forward

Locations

98837
98837

18 years of my life have come to pass, 18 years of emotions both good and bad. When I was born I was told I'd be destined for great things, and even with the screw ups and faults you all think that way as it would seem.

Well while it may not be much this is a start to prove to everyone what I can do, but I can't do it alone I'll need the support of you all too. My passion my pain all shared with you, please keep me in your hearts cheer me on and i'll try to make it through.

It's been a long road and there's still so much ahead, and honestly what awaits me fills me with unmistakable dread. But I know that if I can keep my head held high and family all around, I know I can make it through no matter how many times i'm knocked down.

So to sum up thank you all for your wonderful gifts and support of the chaotic project that is my life, I promise not to waste this talent or myself not this time. Thank you all for your grace and love, I'm even talking to the one person as she smiles upon me from up above.

Thank you all I can't say it enough how much it means, that you all helped me take this step foward and are pushing me to fufill my dream.