The Story

You know what bothers me most? I think I saw it coming, but like... my dumbass took the joking as something serious. I also don't know how to flirt so the second he dropped some corny line, I probably ruined it. I made things funny, poked fun, cause that's what people do, right! They do, but then he started saying nice things and I liked those nice things. The worst part was those nice things were probably casual. We were literally working on a project. How much of a fucking movie scenerio is this! Yeah, so I dragged him around for about a month, and he continued to say nice things. It was fine, at least I could get over nice things, until I felt his hand on my neck. Until he warpped his arm around me. Suddenly I fell way to fucking hard. Reject me so I can move on, right? Hell no. He did. He got a girlfriend. I'm sure she's nice. Respectable girl. Yeah... then I couldn't get over how much I missed the skin, the eye contant, the smile, the nice words. 

Yeah, so now I sit at the table, literally waiting for his response to my texts as if we're casual friends. Even if he doesn't like me like that, I don't think I could handle losing... someone like him. He's better than my actual friends. He listened to me talk for a half hour after we finished for the day of our project. He apologized for not answering my text.

I fell for a nice guy. 

That's the problem. 

As in he's not doing anything out of the ordinary. Nothing he wouldn't do with any other girl, any guy. So what the fuck, me?