Suffocated Life; Live Once, Die Forever

Fear is only a trick of the mind, a placeholder for that which we are uncertain of. For we all fear death, but only because it is assured. Some fear the past, for the demons of their unrighteous ways haunt their every waking hour, consuming one's very being till there is no hope of salvation. If there is something to be feared, it is life. Tomorrow is never promised, and so you never know what could happen; who you might lose, who you may meet, what will begin and end. The essence of life is somehow beautiful in a dark, twisted way; the beauty is to live, the evil is ridding us of that life when one only exists. So live life with no regrets; don't plan for things to happen because the time it takes to plan is precious time lost to be doing that which you plan for. Sometimes people enter your life and stay for a season, and then they leave, giving you a chance to make of what they have given you, whether it is love, money, help, or just a prayer. And then you meet new people in the next season, and that person suddenly reappears in your life, reminding you of what you had, what you have now, and how you got to this point. Life is full of surprises, traps, and secrets. Confusion and frustration of the mind and body, is just a past time for the heart as it weighs its decisions, and at last makes the choice; Blaise Pascal once said, "The heart has its reasons that reason knows nothing of."