Into the technology

Thu, 03/06/2014 - 10:53 -- jamac17

Technology is life, technology is all. Technology is the reason we can make a call. I wanna be a help, a help to this world. Into making new technology that'll put us in a twirl. I wanna program, and make visions come true, I wanna always see the color of the Windows blue. I wanna be able to virtually get lost. And im willing to follow my dream at all cost. I wanna sit in a room, with computers here and there. Making applications, everywhere. I want to be a sensation, i want rule, I belong here, im not a fool. I wanna take technology beyond the universe, I want to make a statement, I wanna be able to play my own game on a playstation. I want to analyze, I want to build, every computer i can, with all my will. I want to help this life, make it easy and better. I wanna make a machine that could change the weather, I want to make technology, like google can, I want the rich and wealthy, first trillionaire man. I want to rule a throne, one no one can reach, I want to make something only I can teach, I want to be in technology, This is where I belong, And Ill be here til my last breath, or until I say so long.