There are the times

There are times in my days when i begin to think of ways, ways to trick and ways to fool and to get above all those i hate, and now i stop and wonder to myself, am i as good as all the things i say? because my words are different than the thoughts up in my brain, and i dont always mean the meanest things that i say with this demeanor, and something tells me that im not better, im just bitter. So maybe thats what brings me down these days, and makes me hide behind this face, im not what i pretend to be, and pretending that its me can get me trouble, something i dont need. So a false curtain? its not worth it. i need something more than a sheet of fabric telling me who i am and what ill be and ill be damned if i dont take a stand against it. Yeah im weak and feebleminded, but that wont stop me from even trying, to take a stand and go against the grain and take off this false face. Myself shouldnt be something i should hide from, and i cant live my life pretending that this is final, this time it's vital.