To Think

Drip, Drop, Tick, Tock, Think! Think! Think! You know the answer. You studied this last night. Time is slowing but your mind is racing. Think! Think! Think! You feel the drums. Thier resounace pounding loudly in your head; but no sound penetrates your ears. Drip, Drop, Tick, Tock, Think! Think! Think! You cannot move. Your stuck, but your knee keeps bouncing frantically. Drip, Drop, Tick, Tock, Think! Think! Think! Others stand and leave, not you, you are glued by defeat. You have given up haven't you? Now you think nothing. No more drip, drop. No more tick, tock. Just idle hands left to nothing but scribble loops. Loops that intertwine. Loops that never end. Meaningless loops that keep going... and going...on... and on... forever. For infinaty! That is it! The answer is infinity! It's all coming back; the wheels are tunring. Thinking! The sweet freedom of an open mind. Perhaps what makes you human is not merely the ability to think; but to stop, and think differently. To solve a problem in your own unique way.