Unspoken

There so many thing thats are left unspoken In search for face to face action , im distracted by my pain late night confessions, ease my mind, But I cant sleep reminded by my past lesson this is what looks like to be unspoken I haven't prayed in a week but i think  about God all the time im disconnected spiritually falling behind  and it makes me weak more questions on whos really with me and  against me i tryn to fill in the empty spot with new memories Why do i always try to fix whats broken. . Is it my job to save this world  or am i just as Broken   I find myself on a path alone my family here but they feel like there gone but in their defence, I know im hard to love.. Even though my life my path Is lonely, You  know i Do wish you could Support  me but instead  i reach out to you and you just ignore me Wish you could see me uncover what's going on in my head close your eyes like i close mine and remember i was once Yours Before time passes by and our bound is dead But its like im here but you dont see me, Go on go right on ahead Call me once in a while and check up on yea girl Im your daughter your sister Yea your homegirl No, i haven't seen Dad in 15 years and he was the biggest part of my world Im not hurt no i was born an old soul maybe my life just a reincarnation of my karma Maybe im not of this World So many past lives but id still pick this one takes me more the one life time to comprehend That I Can't wait around for love so im not going to pretend on this One No I don't know it all Next to nothing, i just grew up a little to fast Life directed me and I'm on this Path just tryn to take flight Watching myself fall deeper into isolation Confined by these walls While writing these rhymes But it's like im here but you dont see me Clearly my words mean nothing maybe it's my presence maybe I'm my worst enemy

MVP-Most Valuable Poet

i can feel your pain

i understand where you're coming from my sister

it's important to have a strong prayer life......remember that God will never leave or forsake you

always trust in Him............you are cover by Jesus's blood

as christians, it's our duty to go out there in the world to win over souls and make them be disciples by spreading the word of God

let this poem be a way to re-establish your deepen relationship with God

you're not broken, you're not alone

i'm here with you my sister

continue to build off your thoughts and always have faith

keep promoting your work on my group MVP

do me a favor-read today's word, ephesians chapter 1 verse 7

very powerful

Jesennia

Thank you and yes I do believe in the blood of Christ atoning for sins

Your words and feedback really help me to push myself forward thank you brother

MVP-Most Valuable Poet

anytime sister

read today's word-psalm ch 130, verse 5

this will speak to you about hope, very inspiring

if you have FB, contact me: robert velez jr.

let's connect on FB and continue to spread God's words in the streets, social media, church, communities, all over

continue to write and inspire

check out my latest poems about knowledge

Jesennia

I love that you share verses you make me want to go read psalm. Waiting in his word and trusting in him ah yes learn to trust still learning that one but always call on his name and building faith by keeping his gospel .it's a struggle to at times but my heart is clean and being willing and building faith is everyday . My poetry and my love for the lord i feel so vidal rejection is so cruel it can be wrecking but christ had no fault he was balmess . Do you see light and christ consciousness evolving in any manner in our human race in the generation ?

MVP-Most Valuable Poet

in the book of matthew, our goal is to go out and minister, pray in winning over soul so they can be disciples to God

there is good in everyone regardless of what they done in the past

it's about us being lights that sheds in their darknesses

when we unify, that's how mountains are move

read today's word: philippians ch 1 verse 6-very inspiring

wrote a new poem call hearts of men, check it  out

right now, i'm reading proverbs-excellent chapter-teaches about the essence of knowledge and wisdom

do you have FB jesennia? let's connect

Jesennia

Yes its so correct and yea i do first name jesennia last is Garcia