Very-Merry Worried Life

It’s the very-merry worried life for all of us!It’s the very-merry worried life for all of us!Instead of not being crabby, we have to properly exert! Instead of being happy, we all end up getting hurt!It’s the very-merry worried life! Several of us got no other relations to speak of so. It’s the very-merry worried row we hoe! Several of you guys got crusts of bread for your supper, instead of broccoli, mashed potatoes, two fresh hot buns, and roast goose!Several of you guys got hot/cold gruel for your hope of breakfast tomorrow, instead of fresh hot waffles with butter and water instead of red apple juice!It’s the very-merry worried life! Have you ever wondered what the world will be like when you do all of your amazing tricks? Has your after-school club ever thought of a spectacular surprise?One day or another, everything is apparently amazed absolutely quick, and you just couldn’t believe your big, bright eyes. Someone nice, who works there, will be here to take really good care of you, and will give you a good, gentle touch in one of your cheeks, and very soon, you’ll be out of the black and blue, and all of your problems will fly totally high in the bright, blue sky like a red balloon. Oh! Healthy, happy life!Nice and bright life!Not so crabby life!Hopeful light life! The Easter Bunny, we never see. He secretly delivers candy and chocolate once every year for you and me.I believed that he’s real as my followed heart is finally set free. The Easter Bunny? What’s that, Ramena? Who’s he? No one cares for you, a little whirlwind gone wild, when you’re an overprotective child! It’s the very-merry worried life! (whistle blows) You’ll stay up everyday till all of the baby bee humans get much better! Prove our innocences that it wasn’t one of us, because we’re the good guys, and that’s no surprise! Sent her to jail for lying!Buzzlina Von Beena, you are loving!  Get to work! Stir up that pot! I said, “Get to work!”! It’s the very-merry worried life for all of us!It’s the very-merry worried life for all of us! No one cares for you, a little whirlwind gone wild, when you’re an overprotective child! It’s the very-merry worried life!It’s the very-merry worried life!It’s the very-merry worried life!!!     

MemeBHeart

It teaches me that when I feel unwell, it's up to me to make myself get well soon!