For That White Bitch.

This poem is for that White bitch who is saying that racism do not exist. 

This poem is Because your blond hair, no te permite sentir como es estar shamed of your fro, and trying to change just because you really want belong somewhere. 

This poem is for that White bitch, que piensa que el odio a la piel oscura es solo un cuento para a asustar a los niños. This poem is because I can imagine her already,  diciéndole a sus hijos: behave, o el racimos te va a comer. 

Let me tell you this dear white girl, is my color me permitiese sonar, sin duda soñaría that you are right, that I can be broken, smart, free,a child. 

This poem is for that White bitch who is white. who can be unique, mientras yo soy igual a los demás. 

This poem is because they never remember my name, but they know the differences between Janet, Jannette,  and Jenna. 

Let me tell you this dear white girl, Mientras creces la vida te enseña que no todo es malo, y a mi que even the hope is for everyone. 

This poem is for that White bitch with blue, yellow, green, perfect eyes.

This poem is because no entiendes lo que es ser menospreciado, acusado, señalado o juzgado

This poem is for you que no necesitas  de mucho para que la gente confíe en ti  mientras que a mi me cuesta inclusive, breathe. 

Breathe 

Let me tell you this dear white girl, yes I’m mad with you, but not because I want your life. 

This poem is because I’m sick. 

This poem is because I can’t handle anymore escucharte decir que la esclavitud is not your fault. 

This poem is for those moments when you say that you don’t have privilege because you born  being poor. 

This poem is cause you think that the brown people should go back where they belong. 

This poem is cause when  I ask for you support you say:  Black lives matter, do not spread loves.

Dear white bitch this poem is because I’m sick. This poem is bacause you still saying the N- world even when I told you that you should not. 

This poem is because I’m not here just for steal your job. 

This poem dear white bitch is for you, that say that hates me  but dress like Selena and use box braids. 

This poem is for you.

This poem is for that White bitch. 

This poem is for you white bitch.

This poem is for that White girl who is Happy because she didn’t see, how hard the life is for me.