Writers Notes

I am not a poet. I am not a writer.  I am the dream that comes and follows. I am the inevator of new beginnings. I am the time that never stops. I am the rush beyond the pen. No, I am not a poet. I am not a writer. I am the light beyond the darkness. I am the story left unheard. I am the sounds within the city. I am the silence hushed beneathe your lips. No, I am not a poet I am not a writer. I am the artists of imagination. I am the picture left to paint. I am the drive to every engine. I am the mind throughout the soul. I can be all that I dream. I can be all that I hope. I am the rise before the fall. But most of all... I am a poet. I am the rhyme in every song. I am the writer who's words can not be pictured but drawn.  I am the inevator of new beginnings I am the time that never stops. I am the artist of imagination. I am the rise beyond the fall. I am the poet, I dare to write. I am the dream that comes and follows. I do not live to write. But I WRITE to LIVE.

~Words of a poet.