Yet again the heart lies

Thu, 04/21/2022 - 04:23 -- thyreez

"I can wait" I said, meaning it genuinelyunbeknownst to  what it would be costing methey say love takes time, and that patience is a virtuewith how long its taken us, how much of this is true? Did I smother you? are you even afraid to lie?does the truth eat you up? tell me are their other guys?Your silence speaks wonders, I wouldn't even fretat the fact you lost feelings or had just as many regrets Maybe I'm being too forward, you must be busy right?Yet I have my doubts, thinking every single nightI promised to be faithful, I promised to be trueand I blindly trust you, although I've never even met you Heaven has a plan, I know this is our testand if we succeed we'll give each other our best I hope this is true, I wouldn't want our first fight to be our lasthey.. can't we talk this out and go back to the past? Regardless I'm waiting, weather in good favor or in vainNothing can faze me, weather you still love me or bring me painI'm ready when you are, just tell me the truth you cowardyou can talk about it anytime, yo still remember the password?