Since you left

since you left there is nothing special about me,
that you think when you feel love, something unreal like you, does not lead me anywhere.
Since you left me my skyshed sad tears of demon, the demon you exerted when you left,since you left the love that I have was thrown into the dustbin of the abyss but my horizon shines me more than you more,no longer you do nothing more to make me feel your fucking dark first of words of love, and have known, you never would have had me.

I felt connect with you but it was just an unnecessary imperfect illusion, since you went,i thought my world would no longer have the same art.I realized that a moment is much better without you,since you left I had thought about what I'll do without you, in the light just thought you were visible in me and greedily, you imprison me in my last days,
waiting like a vile fool without supernatural strength in love.

Today I do not fit in my head the absurd idea how I was able to tattoo your name on my soul, damn the idea of ​​memory of how I could be with someone like you
who hit me emotionally of my inner demon,
since you left i don't want to live, I don't really care.