He Found Me

Sun, 08/27/2017 - 11:42 -- Lumia

I was broken, battered and beaten.

Made weak and wary by the verbal knives dragging me down.In time, I started to sink.I was falling quickly into an endless pit where it hurt to feel.It hurt to exist.One day, after many hopes had been crushed,He found me.It was simply a message,it had caused a smile.So weak, and struggling, still a smile nonetheless.Days turned into months,and he was still there.Far away but near enough,comforting me mentally and wiping away my fears.Day by day, he did it.I was starting to rise. Out of the pit where I suffered and cried,and didn't know what I could do with my life.His heart touched mine, and feelings collided.Slowly, he did it. He made me feel worth it.Though I may cry, and still have my fears,He is always there to guide me.I help him with his troubles too,and his love will sustain me.Even though he's not with me,and is so far away...He's my first and last thought,within each and every day.I see it's been about a year, and now I finally see.It's all thanks to him... He found me.I am free.