Hypocrites

People will ask you:

"Why are you so sad all the time?"

People will stare at your wrists and wonder how you did that. How did you get those cuts? "The cat," you will say, "the cat did it."

People will sit back and laugh, and say that you're looking for attention. Truth is, if you are, you're a scumbag.

Then there's the dark, fake poets who will tell you, "It's okay to die! There's a light at the end of the tunnel!"

Next there's the people who will try to help you, even though they're already judging you behind your back.Don't trust them. Trust no one. They'll only lie.

After that there's the counselling and the group theropy and the sessions. They'll all say the same things - "It's okay to be scared! We can work through this together!"

And lastly, you will wakeup and realise that every second you wasted was not wasted, and every thought that passed through your dry, barren mind needded to be watered. And you will wake up a new person, and your life will change for eternity.