Stop and Think

Why do you think you have the authority to say who I should be or what i should look like?

Does my apperance make you feel repulsed? I am no transformer. I cannot change even if i wantd to.

Physical apperence may not last forever, but the personality will last a lifetime. 

I am unique. A one of a kind. I am ME. 

I can be myself if i want to. I do not have to play by your petty social acceptance rules.

You cannot handle my or anyone's individualism. No one is built up to be the same.

This is no utopian society. We do not need people like you, who think its okay to make others feel less when they can do so much more.

Your definition of being unique is basic. Its the deffinition society has crated for you, and you embrace it fully.

You are not unique, you are a carbon copy. So common, no one knows the true meaning of being unique anymore.

Some day, i hope you realize what society has molded you into. What it has accomplished as you built your life off its selfish laws.

So stop and think about how others will react to the way you size them up as you pass them with a glance.