The 4 Letter Word

Wed, 12/10/2014 - 21:10 -- JayJay

The Coffee Scene
3818 Morganton Road.

Love starts slow. Then once buckled in and started, Love finds out how to flow. We get caught up in all the small things, we forget what might be worthy of rings. You know your in Love when you have moments that feel like a dream come true.  Got to be careful though, cause sometimes theres no clues. 

Love is like a mystery, and can feel all glittery and jittery, but sometimes it can also feel like a nightmare misery. Constantly you think if somethings are mutual, actions and mannerisms together are a high school musical. "We got to do this right, the first time, it's crucial." 

No sence of time or directions, no need for any correction. The both of us might be in Love if a simple friendship does'nt seem like enough.

Love is a awkward thing, and during heated moments unneccessary actions sling. This way, that way, Love will make sence one day. For now, enjoy the little spark from within, and enjoy the time you spend with them.

This is a big topic, not just because it can turn toxic. It can also be very chaotic, to the point where you think you need antibiotics.

The feeling of someone hugging you from behind. The constant erge to want to rewind. Feeling that life is already defined. No distance can make you feel pained, but that is the only person that makes you feel contained.

Their chest as soft as fluff. All their actions make you blush. Is all this what defines Love?