~ Angel Of Mine ~

<3 Deep inside of my mind, heart, and soul is nothing but tears and fears from all of the times when someone had promised to have had been there for me and then left me all alone to die in the snow all alone and cry my heart out. The silent sound of loneliness have always been my closest friend with the cool metal knife to remind me that I was alive.

Ever since I had first met you from the very first word you had penetrated my heart. You say that I'm an angel but to be honest you are the one who had saved me. I had never loved or trusted anyone like how I love and trust you. Whenever I talk to you my heart eases and I can finally breath without being judged. I love you mi amore, you'll never understand just how many times that you had saved me. I love you because your imperfect and your my one and only rebel nerdy angel who holds my heart, smile, and life. 

Whenever I'm with you my heart smiles, all of my fears just disappears, you help me to look into the mirror and realize that I'm not some horribly distgusting monster and see that I'm truly beautiful. I've honestly never ever met someone who loved me for me and treats me like a princess. I promise to never ever leave you because you saved me.

Angel of mine you saved me time and time and time again and I treasure each and everyday with you. <3